Join Our Team!
Presbyterian Village North is currently hiring a Receptionist for our Senior Living facility.
Shift is PRN, as needed, to fill in at 4 different Receptionist areas across our campus.
Hours can vary as shifts are different in respective areas. Please be open to Days, Evenings or Weekends.
All positions are busy, friendly and can keep you moving. This comes with a wonderful environment and strong teammate relationships!
Come grow with us.
With a shared legacy in business and healthcare innovation, Forefront Living's family of care-oriented organizations blends values built on compassion and faith with high-quality senior care - long-term care, Alzheimer's and memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation therapies, hospice and palliative care.
These senior care services, along with the celebration of independent living at our senior lifestyle communities, combine to bring deeper meaning to every phase of life for people of all faiths, regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin or disability. Forefront Living is the not-for-profit, faith-based parent of Presbyterian Village North, Faith Presbyterian Hospice, and the T. Boone Pickens Hospice and Palliative Care Center.
• Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to make things better
• Is friendly and courteous to residents, patients and co-workers
• Answer phones within 3 rings, take messages and/or direct calls to appropriate party
• Greet and direct visitors (i.e. family members, vendors, prospective residents, volunteers)
• Assist residents with various needs (i.e. make change, sell stamps, mail, schedule appointments)
• Collect resident fees and write receipts
• Prepare outgoing mail (i.e. first class, return receipt, UPS)
• Receive and distribute resident and facility mail
• Forward appropriate mail (i.e. deceased residents, residents moved)
• Routine clerical duties as assigned by the Office Manager/Resident Concierge
• Schedule guest cottages and collect appropriate fees
• Schedule resident’s appointments in accordance with established drive schedule an routine
• Report to the Office Manager/Resident Concierge all unusual situations, keeping her/him informed on problems, accidents or special needs arising from communications at front desk
• Maintain front office fax machine and copier machine (i.e. make sure all supplies are at appropriate stock levels)
• Distribute faxes to appropriate person in a timely manner
• Other duties a assigned by Office Manager/Resident Concierge
• High School graduate or GED
• 2 years experience on PBX or multi-line telephone systems
• Prefer front office experience, specifically interaction with customers
• Ability to handle heavy phones, work calculator, intercom system, two-way radios, fax machine and copier machine
• Ability to accurately make change
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, with residents, visitors, and staff
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time as well as getting up frequently to direct residents, visitors and staff to other areas
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with high demands
• Ability to maintain pleasant, caring and compassionate demeanor in stressful situations
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to perform Essential Duties
• Genuine caring for and interest in the care of mature adults, persons with disabilities and hospice patients
• Ability to perform work tasks within the Physical Demand Requirements
• Ability to comply with the Resident Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities
• Ability to comply with organizational and departmental safety policies and procedures